Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nature IS all it's cracked up to be!

What better thing for Mrs. Green to write about than nature? This morning I was in a beautiful place here in Arizona called Sabino Canyon by 6:00 a.m. The dawn was breaking, the air was crisp and the birds were singing to their hearts' content. When I met my Better Than Ever group to start the run (half marathon training!), we had only gone a little ways when we spotted three deer. Right after that a few bunnies ran across the road and the sun literally popped it's head up over the mountains. I actually got the hit "blog about this today" and so I am. What better thing can we possibly do to keep us mindful of preserving this beautiful planet than to actually go outside and remember why it is so very very important?

Give yourself a present in the next few days. Go somewhere beautiful and green and give thanks for it.

Blessings!

No comments: