Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Good Green News

In this crazy world of ours with the financial markets turning upside down, it's great to live in and explore all that's great about the "green" world. Creativity, exploration, innovation and change all abound. So let me add this to the "good things happening in green" world. You can imagine my delight when I heard from a young man named Sherif who is a graduate student at the University of Arizona who wrote to tell me several things. First, he listens to and enjoys my show. Gotta love it! And more importantly, he has taken action to make a difference. Sherif has started a wonderful website: http://www.AGreenArizona.org. The website is inviting and upbeat and according to Sherif "a work in progress given my busy schedule." My hats off to Sherif for taking action to make our world a greener, healthier, safer and ,yes, HAPPIER place to live. And I love that his focus starts right here in Arizona. All the very best to Sherif and I hope you will visit his website.

No comments: